How’s everyone’s 2018? Mine has mostly been spent freezing my butt off and then the experience of the thing called “Bomb Cyclone” where I thought maybe I would be killed by snow somehow (I mean was the name really necessary??).
Here’s some videos of what it looked like:
Really not that scary to me but what do I really know about snow? Not so much.
New year fresh start and there are a few things I would like to leave in 2017 thanks. Here is that definitive list:
- When someone says “thanks for putting up with me!!!!!!!!!” as a picture caption with their s/o as if it’s not a weird thing to put as a caption
- Being able to say whatever you want online, even if it hurts or harasses someone else
- Not caring about things and being a trash person is “cool”
- Not being able to buy wine at Target but there’s beer galore??!?!?!?!?
- And finally: JUDGING MY COFFEE ORDER???!!!!
The last two are most just jokes, but damn I really miss buying wine with my groceries all the time. So convenient, so underrated. Southern people, you don’t know what you got till its gone. Anyway, hope everyone’s 2018 is going well! I will be looking forward to the days of summer when I didn’t have to run home immediately after work.